Scrub your worries away with this simple salt soak you can mix together tonight.
Lemon & lavender are a perfection combination, providing so many benefits for a bedtime bath. Lavender aromatherapy has been shown throughout the centuries to purify the body and mind. Along with the refreshing fragrance of lemon, which is also shown to reduce the appearance of blemishes & increase circulation, this pair is a no-brainer. All this combined with the magnesium in the Epsom salts soothes your muscles and nerves, working together to promote a restful night's sleep.
- 3/4 cup Epsom salt
- 2 tbsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 tbsp lavender buds (or 4 drops of lavender essential oil)
- Zest from half a lemon
- Combine the Epsom salt and Himalayan salt.
- Carefully mix in the lavender buds (or essential oil), and the lemon zest.
- Let the mixture rest for around half an hour to allow the aromatherapy to take full effect.
- Run a warm-hot bath and enjoy your soothing homemade soak.
You can also store your salt soak in a sealed container, refrigerated for up to one week. If you're looking to find more ways to enjoy a 'mess-free' bedtime bathe, you can feel the full effect of relaxation with our Bath Soaks. Filled with magnesium to relax muscles, bicarbonate of soda to assist cell regeneration and the incredible aromatherapy benefits of lavender or rose, these soaks are the perfect self-care treat.