Our friend Rani Hansen from You Totally Got This is back with another speedy and nutritious recipe that will keep your body feeling fresh and energised.
This No Chop Salad is the perfect throw-together meal for lunch or dinner when you just don't have time to spend in the kitchen.
No Chop Salad
Prep: 5 minutes
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 olives
- 12 baby bocconcini or cubes of Feta
- 4 cups of mixed leaves
- 2 pieces of crusty bread like sourdough or ciabatta
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of oregano
- Divide the mixed leaves, tomatoes, olives and cheese into two bowls. Tear the prosciutto into pieces and scatter it over top of the ingredients in each bowl.
- Put the dressing ingredients into a jar and season with salt and pepper. Place the lid on the jar, and shake until all the ingredients are well combined. Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Serve each bowl of salad with a slice of crusty bread
Browse our Sleep Eats recipes to nourish your body and rest easy.